The proposed development will consist of 1 luxury three bedroom, two bedroom villa and 24 luxury two bedroom, two bathroom apartments. These will be spread out in 5 blocks containing 4 apartments per block, two apartments on the ground floor and two apartments on the first floor.
We are aiming to sell 70% of the development off plan (before we have started building), and are expecting to sell the remaining 30% at a higher price than offered off plan. The internal floor plan of each apartment will measure at least 68 meters square. The ground floor apartments will have a tiled terrace and the first floor apartments will come with a tiled balcony terrace.